JACAC Student Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frequently Asked Questions

2 posters

Go down

Frequently Asked Questions Empty Frequently Asked Questions

Post  PTJC Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:41 pm

Where will participants be staying during the forum?
Arrangements have been made by the JACAC Forum organizers at hotels in Edmonton (Campus Tower Suite Hotel) and Calgary (5 Calgary Downtown Suites). Participants will be sharing rooms with one or two other student participants.

How will ground transportation be arranged?
A shuttle bus will be arranged to pick participants up at the airport in Edmonton, and also to bring participants to the airport in Calgary. Participants are responsible for their own transportation to and from their local airports.

What are the details of the group presentations?
Students will be assigned to groups during the first day of the forum. Participants will be decide on a topic that their group will present on at the end of the forum. The topic should be decided based on the morning lectures and afternoon group sessions.
Specific presentation instructions will be provided at the Orientation.

What is the dress code at the Student Forum?
Casual dress is acceptable for attending the lectures and student group sessions. However, business casual dress is expected during the Orientation (February 21) and Closing Ceremony (February 27).

Please post further questions as a reply to this topic, and they will answered below.
PTJC
PTJC
Admin

http://www.ptjc.ualberta.ca

Back to top Go down

Frequently Asked Questions Empty Personal Computer (posted again)

Post  Moe Kitagawa Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:47 am

This is Moe from Japan, I have one question.
Should we bring our personal computers? If so, should it be able to be connected to the Internet?
I see there is a presentation during this forum, and I came to wonder if I should bring one or not to Canada.
I hope to hear from you soon! Thank you!

p.s. I'm sorry for posting this question to another place.

Moe Kitagawa

Back to top Go down